Welcome to Styled By Blondie! (Formerly known as Me, You, & Hayley Larue.)
I’m 23, and was born an artsy Libra on October 3rd in Southern California. Baby Blue Lace Dress
I love California, and I can honestly say that I couldn’t live anywhere else. Not even Northern California. (Sorry Nor-Caler’s.)
I’ve been a dancer for the past 20 years, and I began doing it professionally in the Summer of 2012.
I graduated college in December of 2013 from California State University, Fullerton. (Tassel says 2014 because the ceremony was in the Spring of 2014.) I received my degree in Communications with an emphasis in Entertainment. I began studying print journalism, but realized that the broadcast side of journalism was something I enjoyed more, so I switched to entertainment because it entailed both print and broadcast.
This is my boyfriend Cody, the kindest person I have ever met… who has been mentioned in quite a few of my posts already. We met while we were in high school at Hume Lake church camp in 2008 (LOL!) We liked each other for a brief time when we were 16, didn’t see or talk to each other for a few years, and then started dating when I was 19. (The “How We Met” Story.)
The Random Facts:
– I’m not a pleasant person if I don’t drink coffee
– I’m half Mexican and speak fluent Spanish. (This is not a joke)
– My nails are painted 24/7
– I’m the biggest clean freak you’ll ever meet and it’s really annoying
– I started putting hot sauce on my meals when I was 5 (Mexican roots)
– Crepes are my favorite dessert
– I will most likely eat at any place that has the word “Cafe” in it
– I was a gymnast for 10 years
– I took Algebra 1 three times because I am THAT bad at math & couldn’t get a C.
– I’ve never eaten a Gingerbread cookie in the shape of a Gingerbread man.
– I went to West Africa when I was 19 & stayed in an orphanage for 10 days
– The Bachelor & Bachelorette are my favorite shows
– The Fault In Our Stars movie makes me “ugly cry” like no other
– Dear John is my favorite book
– February 13, 2013 is a day that I despise
– I was suspended for 2 days in high school because I was too talkative in class (true story)
-I’ve dyed my hair every shade of brown, burgundy red, blonde, and even black before